Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our First Swim lessons!

This year we decided our children needed to learn how to swim, especially after Austin's episode in May. We were in Tucson for my sisters wedding and had the chance to relax and play in the pool. Austin not knowing that the step ended went under without a splash. Thankfully my mother was there to jump right in for him. I was so taken back at how much he did not struggle and the reality set in at how fast it could happen. So there was no discussion swim lessons for sure. As you can see Austin was really nervous about getting in where his feet did not touch, but after 2weeks he was jumping right in. Katelynn did awesome and the teacher taught her some advanced things knowing I wanted them
both in the same class. I enjoyed watching them
and their progress over the 4week period
Good Job you guys!






No comments: