Friday, October 12, 2007

Katelynn and Sariah

I know this is past the time frame, but Katelynn and her cousin Sariah got to spend some time together this summer. Sariah first came here for a week then Katelynn went to her Aunt Aubree's for a week. I thought I would share some pictures of what the girls did together.
I was able to get some craft Ideas so they could create there own personal bag. I think they both turned out very cute. You can tell their personalities through there bags I thought it was pretty neat to see the outcome.
I also have to show the mound of bubbles they shared you could barely see them.
I think it is so neat that they get the chance to spend this time together and share these moments . I hope throughout the years that they will continue to be close cousins and friends.

1 comment:

Flowers said...

Sharing ones life with their cousin so early forges a relationship that will last forever. Love Grammy