In October my mom and her best buddy that I have known pretty much all my life came for a visit... We had so much fun, and the kids loved her just like they do Grammy... She helped Katelynn wtih her pumpkin, and made James pumpkin seeds... James' Birthday is right before Halloween, so we celebrated with chocolate chip cookies and of course for some reason I did not have any candles... So if you look at the picture (well it speaks for itself).. I was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face.. He did not care I think just being with family made the world of difference...
Grammy let the kids put on her clown make-up for her costume.. They got such a kick out of that... We all dressed up and out we went for some fun trick-or-treating...
Thankgiving came and went in a flash!!! This year we went to my sister's for the feast and I have to say it was "YUMMY".. The kids had a blast playing in the park right by their house, and exploring in their backyard.. Dinner was delicious and she even made a ymmy to the eyes Cheesecake from scratch.... We enjoyed playing Guitar Hero with the family and just being together. What a great time it was... Friday was Steph's Birthday and well I don't feel half bad about the cookie candle mixture we had for James's birthday.. Just take a look at Steph's cake.. LOL We took off to Phoenix for a Fisher Thanksgiving and had a fantabulous time at Stacey's... The kids had so much fun playing with cousins.. It's so great to see them all growing up. I think they need to slow it down...
The best part of our vacation is the fact that Great Grandma Onley played guitar hero with James... She was pretty good for her age. I love the fact that she is so willing to try anything. She loves coming to our house, she gets caught up on movies, and plays video games with the kids we need to have her over again soon...
We have been so blessed this year with many things.... Oh did you see James' Dad helping with the Turkey? He is doing very well with his recovery...
3 comments:
you guys have seriously been busy! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas :)
Looks like you all had a great time.. I love the look on Grandmas face playing guitar hero. I put pic of Ty coming home from boot camp. take a look. Seeing him in his uniform for the first time was the best thing..
My..My.. you have been busy! It I can't belive how big your kidos are. It was fun to see all your pic's thanks for the up date!
Post a Comment