Love the new pic of your fam.. The kids look like they had so much fun. Loved talking the other day and the other day again. LOL I hope James feels Great!!
I cannot believe how fast the kids are growing, especially Katelynn. She is beautiful! Looks like the kids had a blast with their snowman building. We need to chat one day.
5 comments:
Love the new pic of your fam.. The kids look like they had so much fun. Loved talking the other day and the other day again. LOL I hope James feels Great!!
Thanks Shelly! It's been great talking to you lately.. I hope you figured out everything for Ty's Graduation.
I cannot believe how fast the kids are growing, especially Katelynn. She is beautiful! Looks like the kids had a blast with their snowman building. We need to chat one day.
wow they are brave, i have yet to play in the snow here! haha it's way too cold for me!
Your so funny Jenna! Don't you have tons of it...
Post a Comment