Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthdays...


As I sit here contemplating a post I can't help but think of the many post that have not made it... I know it is May(the end of May, but still May)and we have had two Birthdays so far this year. Austin turned 7 in February and Savannah 5 in April... We were able to celebrate with two Awesome Parties.. First Austin had to have a Mario Party which made me think outside the box for... His Mario cake turned out fantastic, and the party was great! Daddy was able to be here for the boy party which I was thrilled about considering he has way more boy power than me... Hee Hee!!!
Grammy took us all out for Austin's Birthday!
Savannah begged and begged for a sleep over which turned out to be a blast.. A few of her friends did not stay, but Gabriella and Savannah loved pitching a tent and sleeping in sleeping bags... Playing dress, painting fingers and toes,dressing up and putting on her Make-up.. Grammy was here to help mommy not go crazy which I did not.. I can do girl parties pretty good.. :o) The theme for this party was Stars... So we treating them like stars... I have to say her cake was phenomenal.. I think it might be one of my best.. I am so excited to one day take a decorating class and actually know what I am doing... My kiddo's are growing WAY too fast for my liking, so I am definitely trying to take in everyday with them... School is almost over and I can't wait for the next chapter.....
Nannah's Birthday outfit she had to have... It's so super cute how could I say NO...


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are seriously talented! LOVE the cakes- how fun and what cute kiddos you have:) Hope all is well!

keep klein-man said...

Love the cakes! They look so great! I went to your background blog spot. Way cute.. I love to go to all of them to look. Then I like to many. I am so glad you called me. It was so nice to here your voice.. :)