Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First day of school!!!

The first day of school the kids were so excited. Katelynn with her pink backpack and her black and pink shoes oh and can't forget her pink and black socks. Yes she has to be an individual.. Oh I love it. I think she looks great with her flip hair doo!!!
I was also able to get a picture of her with her 1st grade teacher Mrs. Carrillo who is now on maternity leave for 6weeks. She was there to help the sub, and get to know the students.
Austin was so cute ready for the day with his Thomas backpack, but did not quite get it when I dropped him off he did not like that at first. He is loving it now only a few days before he was saying bye at the door.LOL
He was so excited to ride the school bus home it was so cute to see him get off of the bus took two of them to help him with his backpack. Everyday he tells me how he loves to ride the bus he is growing up so fast.
Oh how I love my children, and the chance I have to watch them grow they truely are a blessing..

No comments: