Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Katelynn is 6!!!

Katelynn is 6 and loving it. We were able to throw her a party in which friends from church came to celebrate. Her Grandparents from both sides came down to join in on the fun. I decided to do cupcakes this year and make it easy on myself. Although Sabra ended up doing the decorating. We just had so much to do plus she just has the talent for

decorating. Thanks Grandma!! The kids had fun doing the three legged race the boys of course won, but the girls gave them some good competition.

As you can see Katelynn was having so much fun with her friends, and the fact that it was her birthday was icing on the cake.


I am so grateful for the Grandparents and the chance that they have to come down to visit each child on their birthday. I know that when our children get older they will be able to look back and appreciate that special attention each of them shared with their grandparents. Happy Birthday Katelynn!!!

No comments: