Thursday, December 20, 2007

Much to be thankful for!!

This year we have much to be thankful for; our three wonderful children, and our families. We were able to go home this year for Thanksgiving and be with my mother, and sister and her now official hubby!! We are so very grateful that we have family as you will see James' family is still growing 16 grandkids wow!!! When we were at my mom's house Katelynn and I made homemade place settings and napkin holders, which was so much fun to do, but I do have to say Katelynn got tired and I had to finish them.. I guess after the stamping part the putting together wasn't as fun...LOL I have to laugh she is getting so big and wants to be more involved, but only to a certain extent..














Going to James' parents house is always fun with all the neices and nephews aunts and uncles. As you can see while the woman are in the kitchen the men are playing war games.. What fun they have doing this. I am so grateful for family, and knowing that we will all be with our heavenly father together makes it more worth it. Thanks for a great visit this year to all of you.

No comments: