OK OK I have to share this with you all. Katelynn is our little tomboy which is perfectly fine, but when the school needed her to have a long wavy skirt to wear for the Christmas Performance I was in panic mode. Thanks to Sister Vance for the skirt Katelynn is a beautiful Princess, and all grown up..
She doesn't even look like the same little girl.. The funny thing about this is I had to put the skirt straps around Katelynn's arms, and tie it in the back so it would fit her properly.. It was so funny, but you could not tell..I think she cleans up pretty nicely.. We are so proud of her she did well on her program too the little boy she was standing next to was her dance partner.. Katelynn is going to be a knock out, but only if she wants to be..
No comments:
Post a Comment