Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Praise to the man!

I am grateful for the man Gordon B. Hinkley who has passed away, but I do know that he is up sitting next to the prophets before him. I have been overwhelmed with his passing, and talking to my oldest who is 6 feel that his work is not done. Gordon B. Hinkley has done a great many things that will continue to go forward. I am so blessed to have had his guidance for these few years as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I say praise to the man, because he had a good life, and was such an uplifting person to hear and see. Katelynn was saddened too, but said "mommy that means he is with heavenly father and Jesus Christ what an honor he will have". I thought WOW she is right he is up there right now looking down upon us, and conversing with the lord about his great deeds... The love that I have for our beloved prophet will continue with the fond memories of his work here on this earth, and I do have to say I will miss his humor at General Conference.

No comments: