Yes it is true another year has come and past for me, but this year we had fun James and the kids somehow found a Wii and got me one for my birthday!! I had actually heard of this game system only a couple of times once when my friend Shanda had told me she won one in 2006, and then again around Christmas when my sister-in-law mentioned that she was hunting one down for her mother, and recently my sister bought one for her hubby for his birthday... I did not know about this game system really till my sister was telling me all about the fun they were having... I have to say thanks Steph for all the fun tidbits about the system, and giving James the Idea of what to get me for my birthday.. I am having so much fun bowling and tennis.. We have found several games we like and that are great for the kids... Happy Birthday to me to me !!!
4 comments:
Yay for Birthdays! And Yay for finding a Wii! They are so much fun huh!? I don't mind that kind of video game! I hope you're having lots of fun...oh, did your arm hurt after tennis? My arm ached! I almost couldn't hold it up! :)
i wrote a whole bunch of stuff and then realized i had to LOG-IN!!! lost the whole darn thing...
im gonna try to recap all i lost. but anyway, glad you discovered the wii, happy birthday ( belated) dagg, i cant remember i was making jokes and everything. never mind! you guys look great. looks like your having a ball. take care, love ya. connie
Connie you are so funny I did the same thing a couple of times.. The Wii is so much fun... Shanda do you guys have the playground with your Wii the wallball on that hurt my arm.. That is a great game for kids too. Austin kicks all our butts in the golf go figure.. Heidi
Post a Comment