Katelynn loves her skateboard.. She is doing better and better with her balance on the thing. I have shown her a couple of tricks from my day.. Yes I do have tricks on a board... I did not do them very well, but I was able to pull them off well enough.. LOL It brings back so many memories of skateboarding for me I remember doing the ramp of course I never went over the top, but I did go high up and was able to get down without falling.. Pretty impressive I must say for a chick... If you notice Katelynn's board is spider man... super cool dude that he is.. She also loves to give Savannah and Austin a ride from time to time.. I told her as long as they sit down it is ok.. She even makes sure Savannah has the helmet on..Such a great sister you are..Keep up the good work Katelynn!!
2 comments:
Seeing all three of my grandchildren with the huge smiles is precious. Thank you for sharing. Love Grammy
Sporty Spice - look out!! Hmmm, now that I think of it, Katelynn doesn't know Sporty Spice - I'll have to bring some cd's of the Spice Girls to El Paso & educate my niece :o)
Post a Comment