Monday, March 31, 2008

What do you call no one crying and everyone smiling!!!



The best pictures we have ever taken!!!!! I am so excited this year for our family pictures.. Not one soul cried or wiggled. It was such a wonderful experience compared to the last time we tried this.. Especially the kids picture talk about a nightmare, but nope not this time we were all chipper and had fun with our pictures..



4 comments:

Shanda said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE!!! Very cute family!

Heidi said...

Thank you I am so pleased with them.. I just can't believe everyone was happy that day..

Flowers said...

Your family picture is so grand!! The picture of the kids head to head is really cute. Love Grammy

Stephanie said...

It's a great photo! I recall last year when you tried to get Austin to take a photo w/ Katelynn & Savannah at the Picture People at the mall - whew, that was some pretty strong birth control :o)