Monday, April 7, 2008

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!!!

Ok ya'll I have this blog so that my family and friends can keep updated and such, and well no one is responding. So my thought is do I just stop my blog is it worth it.. Have you all like dropped off the face of the earth.. I would like comments to let me know if this is worth it or just that ppl read my blog would be nice you don't have to have an account just make it anonymous and put your name at the bottom.. This is a TEST!!! So let's see how ya'll do....

5 comments:

Shanda said...

OK, I totally know where you're coming from. I mainly post for my family, and they never make comments. I also post for me so that I can have a family journal of some sort. I'll admit, I don't check your blog daily, because I simply don't have time to check anyone's blog daily, but I do check it out when I have a minute to sit down. I love your family updates! I hope you're all doing well!

Heidi said...

I agree I don't have time to check blogs everyday either, but it is nice to know someone looks at it... LOL Thanks Shanda Good Luck in Kansas..

Flowers said...

I love your blog and seeing the pictures because I can go back and compare how the family has grown over time. That you so much for taking the time to do this. Love MOM

Elizabeth said...

heidi- you totally crack me up! I am so not computer savvy, and I hardly check my e-mail, let alone all the blogs that people have now- I don't even know how to make one- maybe you can help me:) Anyway, today is the first time I have looked at yours and I love the all the pics. The kids are getting so big-who knew that Savannah used to be soooo small. It is great to see the progress of your family and to see James smiling. You and James are in our prayers and I hope your family stays safe :)

Heidi said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Elizabeth.. I often wonder how you are getting along now with the two girls, and a smaller city. How do you like it up there? Thanks for the prayers..