This year was a good year for fireworks in our neighborhood, there was so much action that we were out there till 10pm, and even then they were still going on. The kids had a great time Savannah sat on Grammies lap the whole time, and well Austin was not too fond of the loud cracks and booms they produced so he stayed inside to watch from a window. Katelynn on the other hand got right in there and was lighting her own with help of course from Uncle Lucas. She did a great job throwing them I think she might have a softball arm. We were able to enjoy the fireworks with wonderful weather being nice and breezy. I actually took the time and thought about what this day means to me. Independence Day has a whole new meaning to me with James over there protecting us, and helping this country to preserve our freedoms. I know that I take for granted all the wonderful things that I can do or even say without the fear of being punished for my actions. I am grateful to be living in our country. I cannot take credit for the pictures I was videotaping while my sister Stephanie was taking the shots. Thanks to those who came and shared this weekend with us it was fun.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
4th of July!
This year was a good year for fireworks in our neighborhood, there was so much action that we were out there till 10pm, and even then they were still going on. The kids had a great time Savannah sat on Grammies lap the whole time, and well Austin was not too fond of the loud cracks and booms they produced so he stayed inside to watch from a window. Katelynn on the other hand got right in there and was lighting her own with help of course from Uncle Lucas. She did a great job throwing them I think she might have a softball arm. We were able to enjoy the fireworks with wonderful weather being nice and breezy. I actually took the time and thought about what this day means to me. Independence Day has a whole new meaning to me with James over there protecting us, and helping this country to preserve our freedoms. I know that I take for granted all the wonderful things that I can do or even say without the fear of being punished for my actions. I am grateful to be living in our country. I cannot take credit for the pictures I was videotaping while my sister Stephanie was taking the shots. Thanks to those who came and shared this weekend with us it was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment