Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bruiser Boy!!




Well this is not the first for Austin I wish I could say, but he does know how to do it well. We decided to watch a basketball game while Katelynn was doing her Gymnastics, and Austin was going up and down the bleachers when he decided instead of taking the steps he would go in between. "Austin please be careful", I said for the 10th time, and WHAM!! He did not take a big enough step. It was actually worse than it is now and I did not have my camera with me darn it. I love Ice and how it helps to heal a bruise. Austin is a big boy, and even though he did take it with some tears, eventually he calmed down when a lady gave him some gum drops. He was having fun trying to figure out the different flavors. LOL gotta love kids. Ok so the top Picture for some reason is flipped to the right and it is however his left eye. I thought I fixed it, but it keeps coming up this way. A little FYI for you guys..

3 comments:

Flowers said...

Wow Austin!! You certainly did it well!!
love you, Grammy

Flowers said...

WoWAustin you certianly did a bang up job! Love Grammy!!!

Heidi said...

I actually have another picture I will post, cause it got really black the next day.. Love ya