Monday, June 2, 2008

Can it get any worse!

Ok so I have to tell you this first month on my own has been fun to say the least. First the car accident which I have severe whip lash from, my mother thank goodness was here to help with the kids and all my issues so far too bad she had to go back home boo hoo... Thanks mom for all of your help. Then I have a vacuum which we have had for oh I'd say about 7years now blow up on me... I had to actually make a decision and buy a new one without consulting my hubby which was actually difficult (which I did not think would be) turns out he is better at this than I am. LOL I did a lot of research and found a really good buy and YEAH Best buy!! The only bummer was we had accumulated $15 of reward zone dollars and I was going to get the wii fit eventually, but when this happened I had to use it for a vacuum.. You all ready for which vacuum I discovered.... I know the tension I can just feel it...LOL I decided on the Bissel Pet Hair Eraser!! Ta Da.. I do have to say I am extremely pleased I got it home and my sister put it together for me due to my ailment... I vacuumed and vacuumed each room oh I'd say about 2-4times each depending on the room, and the worse part about this is I kept getting stuff up and it was NASTY!!! So after all this I decided my vacuum which we thought was a gem was not properly working oh maybe since we moved here with all the junk I picked up.. HA HA HA still the thought of it GROSS!!! I am very proud of myself and very happy with my decision thought I would send a picture of my new vacuum which is a proud member of this family now...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

He's a cute little sucker! Get it? "Sucker"? - ah, I kill myself sometimes :o)

Heidi said...

Yes he is and thank you for putting it together for me..Love ya

Flowers said...

So I will see how well this one works when I come visit you. Mine is not sucking anymore either. Must be sign of the times. The guys leave and challenges hover around us to see how well us girls can handle it - well, we are going to conquer these challenges one by one, aren't we. Love you, MOM