Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Savannah's Room!!

My mom and I had the task of getting Savannah's room painted. I wanted to do something original, but terribly cute. This is our end result. I love it! I think it is my favorite next to Austin's room. I added the Squares to the corners for just the right amount of color to blend the wall hangings I already had, and added her name which by the way was not my Idea I have to say thank you to Andie she is so crafty. If you look close enough that is scrapbook paper glued to wooden letters.. Yeah what a great Idea. I got the flower mirror and hanger for I think a buck or two and painted them.. I have a list of things to do this summer and now I can officially mark one off. Thank you to my mom who worked really hard seeings how my back was hurting so much from the accident she is so wonderful I love her so much.. This room completely fits Savannah she is girly and looks her best in purple. Hope you all like it especially James.

3 comments:

slurpee girl said...

It's cute! I have to laugh, I had done the same thing with the letters for Taryn's room. I'll have to send you pictures-I redid her room pink and green. I love the purple, and you're right, the squares really do tie it all together. It's neat.

Heidi said...

Thank you Stacey!! So you redid Taryn's room.. Ok now you have me curious, I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.. I had to paint her room she had done some lovely artwork of her own, and well lets just say on flat paint not a pretty site..

Shanda said...

WOW! I love it! That is really impressive! I hope I'm as good of a mom as you & someday will paint my kids rooms!