Tuesday, May 20, 2008
WHAM!! BAM!! SLAM!!
Ok so we were on our way home from the store and WHAM!!! This lady hit me from behind I even saw her coming and I tried to speed up to keep from getting hit, but then I realized I had to stop or I would hit the person infront of me.. This lady was not slowing down so I braced myself for impact and prayed my children would be ok.. I am so shaken and sore and upset at the same time the lady admitted that she was not looking in my lane when she looked up and hit us.. She had to have been going atleast 40-45mph on impact. I am also upset cause my poor brand new van not even a year yet is now broken in the rear... My hatch almost didnt open up.. My children are ok and doing good. Needless to say we all got Ibuprofen for aches and pains.. My mother was in the van as well and She is doing good. All in all we are all ok just shaken up.. Here is the damage yulky!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH my goodness! I hope you're recovering! How scary!
Post a Comment