Ok I am so proud of my boy.. I got him this bug finding microscope that will ask you questions and verify what type of bug you see.. Well it came with a book too, and Austin will get his handy dandy book out whenever he sees a bug.. As you can guess we found a ladybug, and oh boy he was so excited! First he had to get out his book, and then I had to read what it said about the lady bug. He was so excited I had to take a picture with his new discovery. He is so cute looking at this bug on a piece of grass. My little handsome man!!! Oh and James you thought he wouldn' t like this gift cause it was not a boy thing... HA HA HA!!!
1 comment:
Austin is so full of wonder. Love Grammy
Post a Comment