Friday, September 19, 2008
update on Savannah!!
Savannah is getting so big! She loves to put things in her hair,and bonus her hair is getting long enough to put things in it. She is getting better about keeping things in her hair now, whereas before she would take them out to see the pretties and expect me to keep putting them back in her hair. I would give up after awhile you can only do so much. LOL Here are a few of those days where she just looked so adorable I had to share. She is doing great now that brother and sister are in school she helps with Laundry, dishes, sweeping (which is more damage than help sometimes), and loves to help pulling weeds she is just an all around good helper. She is mommies little sidekick.

Here she is showing the doll that looks like her with the piggy tails how cute she is...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I cannot believe how cute she is!! I remember when Katelynn wore that shirt!!!! Wow time flies....
LOVE
Aubree
I cannot believe how big she is getting! I remember when Katelynn wore that shirt wow time flies . . .
Hi Heidi!
Wow, she has such stunning eyes! And I love her expression in that last picture. She looks like a lot of fun! :)
And I completely agree with you--Motherhood IS great. And I wouldn't change it, either! (Except to freeze time if I could...). :)
She looks like she is wearing makeup! She is beautiful! Its nice to have a little buddy at home isn't it! I love the one-on-one I get with Kimmy while Caity is at school.
What a cutie she is! I love her piggies- they remind me of McKyrie's when she was that age!! Good to see she is doing so well. Love to all
Her face is shaping up to be more like Mommy's every day - though she has daddy's color. She is such a cutie and her experssions are priceless!! Love Grammy
Ya I know Aubree I put it on her and kept seeing Katelynn wearing it. I love to be able to reuse clothes, and I always seem to remember something with that particular clothing.. LOL
Thanks Heidi for the complipant she does have stunning eyes. She is a great deal of fun, and I am glad I have this time with her just her and I. It helps me to appreciate her more. I have to stop and take stock on the blessings that I have she is a miracle and I love being reminded of that with her speaking, and how she has grown so fast.
Shanda I guess she just has those rosy cheeks always. Although I think she will be a caity, cause I keep catching her in my makeup bag so I have set out some really old blush don't think it has any makeup on it anymore, but it is hers so when I do me she comes running for the blush and I do her. Its great to have a girl interested in this stuff. I know Katelynn will come around sometime...
Elizabeth did McKyrie have a little bit of hair at this age?
She just seems like she has always had a good head of hair on her. Great to hear from you.
Hey mom you think she is looking more like me, but with daddies brown hair and dark skin? I have ppl telling me the opposite she looks so much like her daddy. HA HA Love you guys thanks for the comments.
Well I guess I have to concede - James has got to have one that looks like him!! hahaha love you James. Grammy
Post a Comment