Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm Esme!

I am Esme. I have to say it is pretty dead on. I am all about family and also a cry baby if you know me... LOL try it go to twilightersanonymous.com This is what it says about me..

You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

6 comments:

Shanda said...

That is what I was when I took the quiz too! No wonder I like you so much!:)

Heidi said...

Ha.. That is great! Yep it totally makes sense why we get along so well :)

Amy said...

That's who I am too.

I'm going to admit I've never read the Twilight books. Gasp!!

slurpee girl said...

Hey, I'm an Alice. Which cracks me up. Diena said she thought I'd either be an Alice or a Bella. I don't know why I'm entertained by the result, I didn't really have any one I thought I'd be.

Stephanie said...

I'm a Bella -

You are observant, diplomatic and often aim to please. You are unaware of your attractiveness and despite being uncomfortable with any form of attention, people enjoy your company. You can be impatient, stubborn and headstrong, but you are true to your word and mature for your age, often taking care of your family and enjoying a good book over chatting with girlfriends on the phone

Flowers said...

I am a Bella - same as Stephanie what a surprise!