Ok so not even sure if I will be able to see this soon, but I thought I would share my support... I hope it's as good if not comparable to the books and they have not totally destroyed what we or I have fallen in love with..
I just can't wait!!!!!!! I probably won't be able to see it until the week after it comes out, but I am going to L-O-V-E it- even if it turns out to not be a very good movie---- who am I kidding, it better be dang good!!!
Ok Shanda those shirts you made are just so adorable I want one.. Liz I am so with ya... I have even heard the bad reviews and I just don't care!!! I will get to see it the weekend of Thanksgiving.. Poor Uncle Lucus has babysitting duty.. LOL See you there.. LOL
Heidi, I think they did a pretty good job on the movie. Edward grew on me by the end. He wasn't my favorite, but everyone else was really good! I'm excited to hear your review!
I went in not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised! I think the key was having everyone tell you how bad it was and then go and see it. I liked it! Who knew!
5 comments:
OH I hope you can go see it! Can you make it out here next friday? We're making matching shirts & everything!
I just can't wait!!!!!!! I probably won't be able to see it until the week after it comes out, but I am going to L-O-V-E it- even if it turns out to not be a very good movie---- who am I kidding, it better be dang good!!!
Ok Shanda those shirts you made are just so adorable I want one.. Liz I am so with ya... I have even heard the bad reviews and I just don't care!!! I will get to see it the weekend of Thanksgiving.. Poor Uncle Lucus has babysitting duty.. LOL See you there.. LOL
Heidi, I think they did a pretty good job on the movie. Edward grew on me by the end. He wasn't my favorite, but everyone else was really good! I'm excited to hear your review!
I went in not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised! I think the key was having everyone tell you how bad it was and then go and see it. I liked it! Who knew!
Post a Comment