Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME to ME!

Happy Birthday to ME to ME... Happy Birthday to ME to ME...LOL ok ok enough of that. Even though my Birthday has past I thought I would update our blog (only because I am so back logged on Blogging) I turned 35 this year (yes I said 35)and James was not going to be here for this big event. So with Savannah in tow he goes to make it a day of celebration... He went to pick out a cake and well Savannah saw this one and could not part without having her Crabby Patty... Oh I thought that was so cute, and the cake was really cute too.. Do you see how they made the inside look like a hamburger and bun. That's pretty neat!
He also made dinner with Crab Legs and Scallops with Shrimp scampi mmm... I was also surprised that my sister and mom went in with James to get my present which I oh so needed. New POTS and PANS!!! I love them. I have to admit I had to get over having to wash them everytime only because they cannot be just thrown in the dishwasher..
I loved my Birthday Celebration, and on my actual birthday I also had a cake that Jana brought over with some flowers Thank You Jana... Oh and the kids were very good for me too :)... my house was a mess cause I refused to be a slave on my day... LOL Just Laundry what is new!! I was also thrilled to hear from some friends and family just to wish me a Happy Birthday.. Thanks to all of you who made me feel special on my day.. Love you guys...

7 comments:

keep klein-man said...

So you are now 35. That means you have a birthday all month long. I think when we turn 40 it goes all year long. LOL Happy Birthday Girl!

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

Happy Birthday last Tuesday!! Hope it was fantastic!

Shanda said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! That is one sweet cake! I love the new pots & pans too! I have a list of "the first thing we're going to buy when we're done with school is..." and pots & pans are on that list...but they might have to wait! :( I'm glad you had such a great day with good friends to take care of you! ((Hugs!))

The Ridings said...

Happy Birthday! You are one hot mama!!! I can't believe you are already 25!

Elizabeth said...

I think I am a bad friend- I didn't know it was you b-day soooooo "happy birthday to you to you!" Sounds like you had quite the celebration- I LOVE the cake- how creative is that?? I too really want new pots and pans, but when it comes down to actually buying them, I always pick something else- I really need them though, so maybe this year will be the year! Hope you had a VERY special day- you are a great mom and friend, and I am glad to hear that you refrained from cleaning for the day- heck, you deserve a day off!!!! Happy late Birthday!!!!

Flowers said...

Glad you enjoy your new pots and pans. Happy Birthday Sweetie. Love MOM

Flowers said...

Glad you enjoy your new pots and pans. Happy Birthday Sweetie. Love MOM