Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's a Buggie Bug World!




Austin had his first Field trip last week, and Savannah and I were able to join him. We went to the Bug exhibit this year. It was GREAT fun!! The exhibit was very interactive and the kids were able to try something new at each turn.


When we got to the two people who were going to be showing us the REAL insects... Scary ewww Gross!!! Austin did not want to touch anything, but Savannah on the other hand just started petting the SCORPION like a new puppy.... Then the guy says "Do you want to hold it" WAIT WAIT WAIT dude you didn't even ask me if my child could hold that thing! Then right before my eyes he goes to put the SCORPION on her arm and to my surprise at the last minute while I am holding my breathe she drops her arm. Finally fear set in.. AAAHHH!!! I have to say we did have tons of fun.. Austin kept telling me "Mom this is the best field trip ever", and it was







...

1 comment:

keep klein-man said...

I love it!!! Sounds like a great place.