Monday, October 12, 2009
Long time...
I know it has been along time since a family update, so here it is... July came and went James came home and we got really busy.. August was a wonderful month we spent some time in AZ with famiy and friends camping and just playing. Katelynn turned eight and was baptized two days later. The whole family except Uncle Preston (in Army bootcamp) and Uncle Glenn(Just moved to Montana) were there. We Had tons of fun and she was so happy. She was thrilled to get money for her birthday, because she had been working and saving all year for a Nintendo DS and she was finally able to get one "so thanks to everyone"! She was also very excited to get her ears peirced which she has been wanting since last year. I had talked to her and told her if she still wanted them when she was eight we would do it. I did not want it to be a peer pressure thing. Since then the kids have started school and are loving it. Katelynn has a really nice teacher who works them hard all day, and she hardly has any homework. Austin is loving school and is writing really well. He is getting really good about coloring in the lines and I am told is a joy to have in class. I am so proud of my kiddos.. Katelynn is super busy now that she is 8 she goes to activity days and is still in Gymnastics and is doing really well. Her favorites are the balancing beam and the Uneven bars. James is adjusting well and has gotten back into work. We might be moving here soon, but do not know just yet. I am busy as can be doing Joy School with a couple of mom's in our ward. I have been loving this time with Savannah and her friends. I am learning a lot about myself along spending time with her. I also have been enjoying the quite time I get when I do not teach. Not having any kids around during the day was hard at first, but now I make sure I have things planned like; grocery shopping, cleaning house, doctor appointments. It fills in the time and I do not have to bring her to my boring activities... LOL James's Dad had a liver transplant and is doing well( Please do not contact the family). Fall is here, and I love love love the cooler weather. I will get pictures on as soon as our computer is fixed. Love you all Heidi and Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad to hear everything is going well! Where might you move? Please send your in-laws our love & let them know we're praying for them. Take care!
Moving where? Good to hear from you and it sounds like Glen is doing ok. I think you are such a great mom, I showed Doyleen Kaitlyn's old science project, she was very impressed. Can I get your # you can e-mail me. Love ya a ton.
Good to hear from you. Moving? Where? can I get your #? You can e-mail me @ wb_gustafson@yahoo.com. Love ya a ton.
WOW- you have truly been a busy lady! I bet you are really greatful to have james home and to have the kids all in school and occupied! Glad to hear you are doing so well! i didn't realize that Preston had joined the Army - I hope they are doing good as well! Anyway, love to you all
Thanks all for your love and support. Shanda I will definitly let them know you are thinking of them... JanaLee we are not sure yet if we will be moving.. Have not recieved any news,but his job is no longer here so we are just expecting it. Liz we are very grateful James is back and are getting back into the swing of things. You are a busy lady too with a newborn at home. Hope you all are doing good. Keep checking in I hope to get pictures up soon..
Post a Comment