Friday, August 7, 2009

I forgot!

I was reading the last post and realized I forgot to add the most important part of the whole trip so here it is... Before I planned an emergency visit to AZ, I was planning on a trip to the Albuquerque Temple that same weekend. I thought If I cannot go I will be close to feel the spirit and have that special uplifting I needed. Also with Katelynn being so close to being Baptized I thought it would be cool for her. I also have never seen it before and wanted to go on a day trip. James had reminded me of the plans I was making when I got home, and I decided that the lord knows what is best for me and my family. He knew what I was needing and what my family needed at the time.. I do by the way have my temple recommend with me at all times now... I love the Lord and the gospel.

No comments: