I know it has been a very long time since my last post, but I am hoping to change that soon. A quick update on the Fisher Clan... Austin turned 6 and is now a 1st grader, and loving it.. Katelynn is now 9, and is in 4th grade.. Looks like she will be challenged this year, which is a big change from last year... Savannah(4) has started Pre-Kinder with the imfamous Mrs. Luckie, and she loves her... Although she did not know that it was going to be everyday(she is not liking that part).... James has been moved to Oklahoma where he will finish his few years left in the Army... Unfortunately we have not been able to sell our home in a timely manner, so I pull up my big girl panties and become a single parent once again. We get to talk everyday, but for us it does not feel like a move yet.... We are looking at this like a deployment.. James will be able to come home for Thanksgiving if we have not sold our house by then.. We are hoping for the best... Till then we are seperated yet again....
Hoping to post with pictures soon...
5 comments:
Heidi, its fun to hear an update! I can't believe Katelyn is in the 4th grade! Dang she is growing up fast! Good luck selling your home! What part of OK? We have friends from there. They now live in Utah, but the parents are in OK. We drove through there and it looked nice. I miss the Midwest! Good luck on your own, hopefully it won't be for too long!
Dang if army life doesn't just keep you on the go!!!!! I will cross my fingers that your house sells quickly so you can be together again!! p.s. I like the big girl panties comment- you go girl!!!!!!
I am so sorry that your house has not sold. I hope it will move fast for you. Steve has been working out of town but comes home on the weekends. I thought that was BAD.. I love having him here with us. Post pics soon.. Love to you all!
Thanks girls for the positivity... I am hoping to put some pics up next week. That's if things decide to slow down a bit... I sure hope they do..
Yay!! You updated your cute blog. Sorry to hear about your home, hope it sells quick and you can join James soon. Would love to see updated pictures of the kiddos, I cannot believe Katelyn is in 4th grade already, where has the time gone? Hang in there! :)
Post a Comment