Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Katelynn's Birthday!
I wanted to have a post of remembrance of Katelynn and her special day. She means so much to me in so many different ways. At the time James and I were struggling to have children, and when I decided to change my life and I like to call it making a pact with heavenly Father he blessed me for keeping my end of the deal. August 14th 2000 is when I made this agreement. I have kept my end of the deal since. I have to say that when I found out that I was pregnant for the 6th time I was very scared. I was recieving the misisonary discussions at the time and had been praying for the answer to know this church was true. My ultrasound had confirmed that the lord is there and listening. My due date was set at August 14th 2001 one year from our so called pact. Katelynn of course was 5days late, but that did not matter to me. I knew that I had changed my life and was ready for motherhood. Katelynn was 8lbs. 14ounces. 21inches long. She was the loudest baby on that wing you could hear her the minute you walked through the doors. I love her so much. Katelynn is such a happy child and she is a rock with her beliefs. She knows that she is beautiful and no one can tell her otherwise. She is smart and very happy to be a big sister. I love her so much my heart swells to think about it. She is the sparkle in her daddy's eye she cannot do wrong. When we named her we decided we needed a meaningful name. Katelynn is not a family name, but means (Pure) and well (Faith) we truly had to have pure faith in the lord that he would provide us a way. I love you so very much Katelynn Happy Birthday!! Love mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That makes me cry every time I read it! You are such a great mom Heidi! I'm so glad that I know you!
Thanks Shanda!!! I am glad that we are friends as well. I am happy for your comments.
Ever since you were a child, being around children has been the one constant that has made you happiest. I remember telling you whatever you choose to do in life make sure it is around children because that is where you shine. A-A-A-AND motherhood has transcended your womanhood and has been your greatest adventure in life. The growth of your convictions is unwavering and I am very proud of you. I Dearly Love You, MOM
Post a Comment