Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Katelynn's superhero Birthday!! (Part 1)

We decided to do low key this year, and let Katelynn have three friends over for a slumber party. Lizzie could not stay the night so she came an hour earlier to spend some extra time with her, and they decorated door hangers. My mother came out to help Thanks mom...


We had the sprinklers going and then I had made up a game of superhero's vs. villains. The object of the game was to go around the yard and find pictures of villains, and I gave each of them some silly string to shoot the bad guys along with some water balloons. It was so much fun to watch them run around and they seemed to enjoy it. I love homemade games they are great. !!!

3 comments:

Shanda said...

THAT CAKE IS AWESOME!!!! WAY TO GO!!! You did an amazing job!!!! WOW! WOW! WOW!! What a GREAT MOM!!!

Heidi said...

Thanks Shanda for all the wonderful words of wisdom, and helping me with this. I do have to say fondant does not taste very well, but is much easier to work with than frosting. Your great!!!

Flowers said...

Watching you create the cakes every year simply astounds me!! That was another awesome job!!