Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Ward Campout!

Ok so this was my first time going camping without James, and well it was a little difficult at times especially when your youngest only wants you or Grandpa. I was so grateful that the grandparents came during that week, and decided to join us on our trip. It was fun I only wish it would have been at least another day. It just seemed too short for all the effort we had to do for one night. The kids loved it they even had a zip line that Katelynn and Austin went on several times. Unfortunately I only video taped that sorry guys. It was so nice to get away and SO very cool. So wonderful to get out of the heat even if only for a day. Well we even got James' Grandma to come along.. WOW she is so vivacious at her age I hope I can be the same way when I get up there. Thanks for coming with me guys it was fun.


2 comments:

Flowers said...

It looks like so much fun! Grammy

Shanda said...

That does look like fun! I can't believe you did it on your own though! You are a trooper!!! That's the one thing I wish we would have done this summer! I love camping!