Hope you had a wonderful birthday. This year my sister's birthday was on Thanksgiving she turned 38 WOW she is old. :) I tried my hand at a Boston Cream Cake which actually turned out pretty good. Steph got a pretty jewelry hanger which looked like a lady... very pretty! Also got Guitar Hero world tour which I did not play much of cause I did not want to ruin my Christmas darn you James... I love you Steph I so appreciate you being my big sister. You have not only taken care of me, but you share your life with me on a daily bases. I love our conversations and would miss not hearing you everyday. I love you Hope you had a great day.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Happy Birthday Steph!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday. This year my sister's birthday was on Thanksgiving she turned 38 WOW she is old. :) I tried my hand at a Boston Cream Cake which actually turned out pretty good. Steph got a pretty jewelry hanger which looked like a lady... very pretty! Also got Guitar Hero world tour which I did not play much of cause I did not want to ruin my Christmas darn you James... I love you Steph I so appreciate you being my big sister. You have not only taken care of me, but you share your life with me on a daily bases. I love our conversations and would miss not hearing you everyday. I love you Hope you had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment