My mom came and had fun with the kids and us adults. We made plenty to eat and I tried two new desserts a pumpkin trifle which I thought was really good and then I made Stephanie a boston cream cake only because it was her birthday on Thanksgiving this year.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thanksgiving!
This year was fun minus James not being here, but we still made it work. Stephanie and Lucus came and they were in charge of the Turkey, because they were going to fry the turkey which I have never had. I have to say poor Lucus cause it was over cooked, and the only way I knew that was when the bottom came apart from the other half. If you look closely you can see where it separates. Its rather funny plus he thought he bought a 15 pounder and had actually bought an 18 pounder. LOL.. It was really not that bad.
My mom came and had fun with the kids and us adults. We made plenty to eat and I tried two new desserts a pumpkin trifle which I thought was really good and then I made Stephanie a boston cream cake only because it was her birthday on Thanksgiving this year.
All of us got a round at guitar hero and played wii sports which I still love. Katelynn was sooo cute when it was not her turn she still played guitar with us.It was a good Thanksgiving besides being a little sick it was great. We missed you James
My mom came and had fun with the kids and us adults. We made plenty to eat and I tried two new desserts a pumpkin trifle which I thought was really good and then I made Stephanie a boston cream cake only because it was her birthday on Thanksgiving this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katelynn has grown up as well, my oh my, Daddy better watch out! LOL
Yes he will have his hands full.
Love the turkey- it looks like something I would end up with if I tried to cook one:)
Post a Comment