Happy Birthday Bubbers Dale
WOW!!! I cannot believe that Austin is already 5. This year he was so excited for his birthday, and thank goodness he is still into trains( makes it easy). I did not make his cake this year either too much going on. I also realized that I did not post about his last birthday, and when I find the pictures I will post that cake I made last year. I got him a Thomas the Train Great Discovery train set, and Daddy's gift got here right on time Hot Wheels movies. I have to say if you have not seen these movies they are really good, so It does not bother me when he wants me to watch a second or third. LOL. His cake is all chocolate his favorite, and we had pizza for dinner. I brought him cupcakes to give to his class, and we all sang him Happy Birthday... Grammy came in on Wednesday and we did so much we went to the BYU Ambassadors, then took him to the Science Museum that now has the Dinosaur exhibit ( really cool), and then went to Chuck Cheese. We love you
(Grammy got Austin some new Geo trains and a new Tunnel for his Geo Town. Grandma and Grandpa Fisher got him some new Train tracks so he can make the big town.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Austin!!!
Wow! And to think I met you when he was a baby!!!! Can't believe how big he is now! :)
WOW! He is five. Happy Birthday Austin!
AH you were kind!! I had soooo much fun!! Savannah and I did exercises. Austin and I played trains. Katelynn and I played war with cards. Heidi and I had a rummy battle. Love Grammy
Post a Comment