( sorry about the blurry picture I could not get my camera to take a good picture in the lighting there)Oh did I mention that I won a free massage. YEAH!! Now I just have to find a babysitter any volunteer's?
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Valentine's Day
While James is gone each month the Military holds Family in Waiting dinners, and activities. Bowling night landed on Valentine's Day. I was able to have Val-O-Grams delivered to Austin and Katelynn at school. For $5.00 they got candy, 2 balloons, a card, and a stuffed animal. Then we took to the lanes on Saturday for some fun. The kids love this, and I am so happy I was able to get out of the house and go out with my kids for a date on Valentine's Day. James also sent us 2 lbs of See's Candy Yumm! We actually still have some mmmm.


( sorry about the blurry picture I could not get my camera to take a good picture in the lighting there)Oh did I mention that I won a free massage. YEAH!! Now I just have to find a babysitter any volunteer's?
( sorry about the blurry picture I could not get my camera to take a good picture in the lighting there)Oh did I mention that I won a free massage. YEAH!! Now I just have to find a babysitter any volunteer's?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment