Friday, March 13, 2009

School Pictures!

Here they are! Austin looks so Handsome, and Katelynn so pretty. By the way do you notice the one thing wrong with Katelynn's Picture? Its a doosy, but then I wonder if I am too critical and that no one would notice, so I will not be telling you what is wrong. Good luck!

5 comments:

The Ridings said...

You can only tell when you enlarge the picture! You have to have at least one picture like this hanging up on your wedding day!

Elizabeth said...

One of the bows is off the ponytail? that is my best guess- but she looks beautiful!!! Can't believe you got her to let you do her hair and everything! mighty fine kids you have there Heidi

Flowers said...

I am certainly proud to be Grammy to these wonderful kids.

Stephen, Rachel, Q, & Cam said...

Man its crazy how big they are getting!

Anonymous said...

Man it's crazy how big they are getting!