Sunday, April 5, 2009
My Girly Girl!!!
I had to share this. When I was busy checking my email one day I just happened to turn around and see this... I thought it was so funny, and sooo cute.. She is a real girly girl and it is so fun. She has a shoe fetish, and loves to wear dresses all the time not just Sunday. Yeah!! Oh and she is wearing off on Katelynn too. Oh I love my girls.

These next two pictures were taken a few days later. LOL Now you know why I do not blog as often as before. She really keeps me busy like tonight before I got the kids in bed she got hold of my fingernail polish which was in my make-up bag( yes my make-up was on her face), and tried to do her toes but got my throw rug. instead. ERRR!!! I love girly girls???

By the way that IS mascara around her eyes. Do you think she is watching me too closly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love when the girl comes out! What a cutie!
I think she may need some training classes. Love Grammy
Cute! Kimberly has been doing the same thing with my curling iron! and oh the mascara...be careful! Caitlyne once got my WHOLE couch with mascara! Luckily I was able to take apart the cushions and wash them, but it was BAD! I need to update my blog with some pictures!
Post a Comment