Sunday, April 5, 2009
What's in the Box? Another 12 years!
Ok so James and I have officially been married for Twelve years. I know right WOW!!! I love my man he is so supportive and caring. He will make me Breakfast in bed do the Laundry, vacuum, and even wash the dishes. I love him and miss him so much. He is my Best Friend. On March 19th yes our Anniversary I receive this box. Hmmm what is in the Box I say. I open it and there they are a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and what made me cry is that the Cala Lillies in the arrangement just happen to be the flower in our Wedding. He is so romantic. 


I was extremely surprise because he already got me an IPOD touch. It is the coolest thing. My husband, my man, I can't wait for you to come home and just lay around with you. Watch you play with the kids, and just take in my little family we have created with the love we have for each other. I love you always..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The flowers are so beautiful! Arlen sent me some flowers when he was on a 8 month Med Cruise and I was pregnant with Kristi.....took me by surprise and made me so happy. It is wonderful to know you are loved, and worth the wait to see them. One thing, I know you and James will never take each other or time together for granted. Arlen and I do not. Thanks for posting on my blog, too. I just think maybe I should stop making shirts for the preemies and then get prompted that I should continue. It is important to some little baby and his/her family.
Congrats on 12! We are going on 15 the time goes by so fast!
I love my son-in-law and thank you for making my daughter happy and feel loved. You two have been so blessed to find each other and being so willing to compromise on the little things has blessed your marriage a thousand fold. I love you both!!
You are so lucky to have the romantic cute Hubby! I am so excited for you that he is coming home soon! And let me just say WOW 12 years, That is Awesome! I miss you, we will have to talk about me and the boys coming out to visit you while both our boys are still gone! Ill talk to you later!
congrats!!! I hope he comes home soon. I miss playing Bunco with ya too. You should start a group.
OH my goodness! That made me cry! What a good husband! You are such a great wife too! Thanks for letting him protect mankind! You're in my prayers!
You did good James!!
Wow 12 years. Congratulations! It is always nice to get flowers every now and then from your hubby.
Post a Comment