.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Spring Break with cousins!
This year Spring Break landed on the same week as the kids cousin Sariah, so Aubree and I decided to do a swap like we have done in the past, except this time we decided that Austin and Stenson were old enough to come too. First Sariah and Stenson came for three days. We went bowling with the Family in Waiting, and Church on Sunday. Monday we went to the Zoo that was so much fun.. The kids were great I could have had a few more days of fun. 



.
This Sea Lion was so cool; if you put your hand up on the glass he would open his mouth like he wanted to play.. So cute the kids loved it.




This little Road Runner ran across our path in the bird exhibit, and even stopped for the kids to pet him.. It was cool like a pet so to speak. Then it was wash your hands immediately.. I have heard that birds carry disease.. LOL



Tuesday we were off again to do another swap. This time Austin and Katelynn went with Sariah and Stenson to Aunt Aubree's for a few days. It was perfect timing cause Thursday was Sariah's 7th Birthday. During the time of just having one child I decided to start painting my living room/kitchen, which just got a makeover itself. Still working on that one.. LOL Savannah was also a bit clingy with just me around. So we had a picnic, watched barbie movies, and had a few tickle fest. I know my kids had a great Spring Break. It was so much fun having 5 kids and not as hard as I thought it would be. I look forward to our next swap, and maybe it will be longer
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment