Thursday, April 16, 2009

Savannah's Pictures!

O.k. I know this is a lot of post for one day, but I promised James I would put these pictures of Savannah up. As you know we went home for Easter and since I had already gotten Katelynn and Austins pictures from their school I did not know what I was going to do with Savannah. There really is not a good place for pictures here, so if I can when we are home I get pictures of whichever child needs them. Just so happens I needed Savannah's the last time we got her pictures done was when she was 1. So here they are. I love them and she looks so cute in them.

7 comments:

The Ridings said...

Wow lots of fun posts to look at! Your little ones are growing up so fast! They are so darling!

keep klein-man said...

love the pics. She is so cute!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Love it!!!! She looks so pretty in pink and I LOVE the bow in her hair!

Elizabeth said...

p.s. I can't believe you didn't call me or Shelly to come and see you when you were in ARizona!!!! You silly girl! Also, thanks for the e-mail, I have been quite the slacker at blogging, but I vow to be better now:)

Flowers said...

What little doll!!

The Ridings said...

I figured this way you would see my message rather putting it on my page. Go to blurb.com and follow the steps and they will bind your blog into a book. Any questions let me know.

Blackson family said...

She is adorable and I love her dress. The kids looked like they had a wonderful Easter. I'm sorry about not being able to visit with you longer when you came down here. Glad to see you for a little bit and thanks for stopping by. Next time you're down here we'll need to plan a lunch/dinner date. Your children are cute!