Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter!

This year I found out we had a four day weekend, so at the very last minute I decide to take the kids and go home to AZ for Easter. We left on Thursday mid-afternoon and got their around 10pm their time. Not too bad. We were able to dye Easter eggs with Grandma Fisher and play lots with Grandpa.
Sunday came and the kids all except Austin got up to see what the Easter Bunny had left for them. Yum Yum.. After we got in our Sunday best and went to church we had our own little Easter egg hunt. The kids look so Awesome in their Easter outfits. I love them. Katelynn is getting to be such a little lady, and Austin Wowee he is so Handsome. Savannah just a cutie patootie.. Later that day we went to Grandma Onley's for Easter dinner and had a great time. Aunt Gwen and Uncle Danny were there too it was fun to have adult conversation. LOL They are doing so good and it was great to hear how there families are doing. After dinner we took a walk around one of her lakes where their was a duck who had little ducklings they were so cute, and the kids just thought they were the cutest things. After that we took off to Stacey and Preston's so the kids could play finally they said. That is really all I heard about all that day, so thank goodness we got to go. It was a great weekend just wish James was here to celebrate with us. Soon enough only 3 months to go.. YEAH!!!







1 comment:

Shanda said...

I'm so glad you were able to go home for Easter! You have a great family! We sure miss you all!