Thursday, September 25, 2008
Picture Day!!
I feel like I need to explain this scene. Katelynn came home from school and expressed that thursday was picture day and that she wanted to wear her superhero shirt. LOL ok I felt that this was not really picture taking attire so what do I do? If anyone knows Katelynn they know she hates things in her hair, so like the devil I struck up a deal with her. "You can wear your superhero shirt" I told her "but you have to let me do whatever I want to your hair. Whether it is putting piggytails or ribbons in it braiding it anything". She thought about this for a moment and then smileds and said "OK"... HA HA HA so I started to look for Idea's you see Katelynn does not let me do this a lot so I feel I am inexperienced. So silly huh. This is what I came up with and I think she looks very adorable. I also think she likes it very much to have her hair done up. Who in their right mind doesn't? 


Austin is just so cute look at his smile. Love those kiddo's..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are such a wonderful mother and all of my grandbabies are absolutely charming! Love you all, Grammy
I love it!!! What a cute way to pull it back and put cute ribbons in it- by the way, did you know that there are BLOGS out there for ways to do hair? Crazy I know, but if you ever convince her to let you do it again, you should check them out- or maybe you already knew that :)
So cute! The kids are getting so big. We miss you, ya know!
Thanks for the update mail on the blog. I really do come around and watch to see what's going on...when you send me a reminder! Back to running around like a chicken w/ my head cut off...
Ginger
Hey Heidi! I found your blog through Stephanie Blackson's. Your kids are getting so big!! Sabra keeps me up to date on what's going on with your family every now and again (we're back in Agua Fria ward again).
Ginger and Amy welcome to my blog. I am so glad that you found me, and that you let me know. I love to hear from you. Elizabeth I know that they have those sights where do you think I got the Idea! I don't get to do it enough so I needed Ideas! Isn't that sad. Love you guys!!!
OH my heck I love her hair! My Caitlyne has pictures next week, can you come help me??!! Sorry its been a while since I checked it out...We love you guys & miss you!!!
Hey Shanda did you know you could actually get Ideas off of other bloggers. It's crazy but they blog just for hair.. LOL That is how I got that Idea. Good luck though Caitlyn has a pretty good head of hair and bonus she likes pretties in hers... LOL love and miss you guys too.
Post a Comment