Monday, October 6, 2008

Need Input!!!

I am sitting here just wondering why am I still awake? I should be asleep its almost midnight and my kids have school tomorrow, my in-laws are coming in tomorrow as well, and what am I doing up? I could be cleaning ha that is a joke. So why do we do this to ourselves from time to time? Any Ideas? Please I am leaving this open for discussion I need to figure out my insomnia problems. Am I the only one that does this? What do you do to make yourself fall asleep? ANYTHING PPL!!! You know I will sit here and keep hearing noises and of course anyone that knows me knows I am def so is it all in my head? Probably,but then what would it be my kid snoring too loud next to me when she should be in her own bed? The dog whining I want out please oh please!!! ERRR shut up! Go Ahead give me your advise I'd like to see where this goes

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I always have trouble sleeping, and I just read until the book falls out of my hand-(sometimes it hits me in the face and I have to start all over again!) This seems to be the only thing that works for me. Also, if you aren't a big reader, then it should REALLY put you to sleep to read a book -good luck!

Heidi said...

LOL!!! I usually do the same thing, but then fall into the trap of the book being too good, and thus for staying up later.. ERRR!!! I do every once in awhile get a book that I know will bore me, but then it just doesn't interest me. Fun stuff!!!

Flowers said...

One thing my friend Pat kept telling me about 16 years ago is no one ever died from lack of sleep SO with that in mind, make the time productive. Get up and do something - write in a gratitude journal, write down your family history of yourself and family unit, iron, make Christmas cards, make birthday cards ahead, make a grocery list, make a Christmas list, work on your budget, figure out what you are spending where, clean your closet, take a soaking bath, write a letter to a friend you haven't seen in a long time, organize your pictures, manicure your nails, pamper your feet, do sit-ups, catalog your DVD's on an EXCEL spreadsheet, plan dinner meals for a month, make a wish list, catalog your food storage - just a few ideas.... Love ya, MOM

Heidi said...

Goodness Gracious do you have a lot of experience mom.. IRON Ha that will never happen You do know who your talking to LOL. Hey I just got Sabra to do all my ironing, and I even gave her the stuff that was already hanging up. (She asked for it) LOL...I do have to say that you have some pretty good Idea's