Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Desitin Friend or Foe?

She almost has the look of what did I do?


Savannah our little angel has done it again. This time instead of it being fecal matter she chose to use what helps with fecal matter rashes. DESITIN I opened her bedroom door this afternoon and there she was,as she quickly hands me the almost gone squeezed to death desitin tube and then says "mommy mommy look at me" Ya I see you baby you got your hair did and then you decided to get cleaning on the kitchen and play with toys very cute. Stay right there let mommy get a picture of your pretty doo.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the new do! I got a chuckle out of it, but then it wasn't my kid or my mess to clean up. LOL!

Blackson family said...

Uh oh! So what was mom doing while she was getting into the Destin? LOL. Hopefully it was not too bad to wash out....

Heidi said...

I wasn't doing anything she was still technically napping, and had not let me know she was awake yet.LOL I love it... The clean up job was not too bad she really only got it on herself and the kitchen. The hair took like 4-5x washing before it came clean. The kitchen was just an easy soap and water wipe down. Oh well it needed it.