Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look ma my tooth is bending.




Mom: oh really!
Katelynn: Yes See look back and forth the tooth moves.(she is moving it forward and backwards with her tongue)
MOM: um mm ewe looks cool be careful not to hurt your mouth
at this point I just wanted the show to stop eeeew!! I would catch her doing it and turn the other way around. Then to my surprise I get a "MOM MY TOOTH CAME OUT".. "Wow and look mommy there was no blood".. LOL "Great well you should hold on to it so that the tooth fairy can come and take the tooth"; I say. "Oh and did I forget to mention he sometimes leaves things like money under your pillow". Then Katelynn says, "But mom I want to take it to school and show my friends how cool it is". "OK" "but if you lose it the tooth fairy will be disappointed". "Ok I will be very careful", so a couple of days go by and we were eating gooey popcorn yummo and she runs into the bathroom and when she came back my princess says "mom I think I swallowed my tooth" "O NO are you sure honey are you positive." "ya I felt a hardness in my throat" Well I guess that is one less tooth the tooth fairy will have to find (this I am thinking to myself) LOL!!! Mind you this was her second tooth in one week... Here are some really cute pics of katelynn my new tooth less wonder. Love you babe
Ok so she looks a little demonic LOL she just loves her hat and pulling her hair out the dang middle section I believe daddy taught her that dang trick...she was playing like she was in a rock band.. LOL gotta love katelynn...

2 comments:

Blackson family said...

Way to go Katelynn, hopefully the "Tooth fairy" left you some pretty neat gifts/money.

Heidi said...

Daddy wanted me to tell you that you look like a vampire with all those teeth missing. LOL