Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How does your garden grow!




so for the last few months we have been getting tomatoes and jalapenos by the tons. I keep telling my self that eventually I will make some salsa and send it to James. Well I thought that time was over till tonight when playing in the back with the kids I looked over and it was amazing. Tomatoes and more tomatoes, and then more Jalapenos wow ok let's get to picking I say grab a bowl. As I am picking these delicious looking tomatoes Iam realizing that in a day or so I will have probably 20more to pick because there were tons of green tomatoes. Holy smokes maybe I should really learn how to can LOL.. Aren't they pretty though.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Look at all those pretty tomatoes and jalapenos! Mmmmm! Homemade salsa is the best. There couldn't be a better way to put those tasty fruits/veggies to good use.

Sarah said...

Ooh! If you can't eat them all, before they go bad, you are welcome to bring them over to my house! I love fresh produce, and always manage to kill my garden. :)

Blackson family said...

I wish I lived near you to use some of those yummy vegetables. They look absotuley beautiful! Way to grow your garden this year.

Heidi said...

Thanks guys, and Sarah welcome to my blog. I will let you know if I need to get rid of some, although the weather might freeze them before I get the chance.

Elizabeth said...

Everything looks delicious!! Have fun eating all the yummy stuff :)

The Ridings said...

Love it! I am a terrible gardener!
It is so fun to catch up through blogging!

Diena

Flowers said...

The next time I am there maybe we could work on teaching you how to can so you can preserve those vegatables all winter. You DO have a green thumb and do a great job. Love MOM