Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Celebrating James' Birthday!!






So since James is not here to celebrate the day with us. We decided to do what he loves and dedicate it to my man and his day...So honey I hope we made you proud. I cut the top, and then let the kiddo's go at it getting the gooey brains out of the pumpkin muahaha... Then when that was done I had the task of carving a two sided pumpkin one side is traditional and the other well not so much,,, Darth Vader I hope I can pull it off I did do a drawing first then I used that to kind of cut around it... So Happy Birthday baby hope you love our pumpkin this year its soooo spooky... So what do you think? Did I do a good job on the starwars /funny theme... It's cute...and the #1 thing is the kids love it. we miss our pumpkin carver... Love you baby

6 comments:

Flowers said...

The pumpkin looks fantastic!! You guys did great. Did you dry and bake the pumpkin seeds/

James, hope you had a good birthday today knowing you have been in our thoughts and our prayers every second of every day. We miss you. Love Grammy

The Ridings said...

Heidi you are an artist ours never look good. Happy Birthday James!

Blackson family said...

Looks like the kiddos and you had a great time. Way to carve your pumpkin! It looks great.

Amy said...

That pumpkin looks awesome! You did great job!

Happy Birthday James!

Shanda said...

Wow! That pumpkin is amazing! We didn't carve one this year! :( Last year our pumpkin molded over night, so we just painted them this year. Not as fun as carving though! But even then ours wouldn't have turned out as cool as yours!

Happy Birthday James! Thanks for all you're doing!

Stephanie said...

A little late, but very cool pumpkin - definitely jealous at your carving abilities!!

Steph