Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Playgroup Halloween Party!!
Ok so I have a predicament with Savannah and her first Halloween Party!! I had to drop Savannah off for the first 45minutes of the party only because I had an appointment during the time, but I did bring my camera for when I did get there praying that I did not miss a whole lot. I finally arrive and they were all in back running around having a ball. I started to take pictures of my little fairy princess, and low and behold the silly blond that I am forgot to put back the memory card that was still loaded into my computer at home. So here is Savannah in her costume but not at the party. I know she had lots of fun. Thanks Jana for having it at your house, and for letting Savannah come play.
(she was talking to daddy when I took this picture isn't she cute!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What an absolute doll baby!! Keep it up big girl. Love Grammy
Taryn saw the picture and said, "That's MY Savannah. I share my toys with her." All I can say is Savannah you are one lucky girl because Taryn doesn't like to share with anyone.
Post a Comment