Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CES Awards 2009!

Yeah!!! The end of the year is here, and with that comes Awards.

Katelynn did so well this year AB honor roll, and She also got Sweepstakes for her school Science Fair and 1st Place at her District Science Fair! Way to go Katelynn. .

Austin did well this year he passed his Pre-kinder class and was Awarded the Citizenship Award for his Pre-Kinder class. I am so proud of my kiddos they have worked hard this year to do well. I look forward to having a 3rd grader and a Kindergartener soon. I can't wait to see what the new year will bring for them

3 comments:

Flowers said...

Austin I am so proud of you showing how much of a gentleman you can be all of the time. Love Grammy

Heidi said...

He will be a ladies man. He likes to open doors and such... It's cute.

Shanda said...

You have such great children Heidi! But they also have great parents! Congratulations all of you!