Ok so I don't know if it was me or her, but Katelynn still has training wheels. This summer we have some goals for the kiddos to reach and riding a bike is one of Katelynn's. Today being the last day of school, and nice weather. I took off her training wheels and we set forth on a mission. She did it after only a few minutes she is amazing. I think she could have done this a long time ago... :0) Hurray for Katelynn one down... I am so proud of her you have no Idea.. What a Great way to start the summer...
5 comments:
Katelynn you are growing up much too fast and I am so very proud of your progress. Love Grammy
Ahhh, the bitter sweet moments of life! You so want them to do new things but when they do all you want to do is cry!
Yippee! She did a great job. I love the new background, too.
Yay Katelynn! You know, I've started to realize that I'm the one that isn't ready for things. My children are way ahead of me!!!
Oh I agree it seems to get harder and harder. I am so Happy for her though.
Post a Comment